Residents of River City Labs get to access a great package aimed squarely at the start up business, a legal needs analysis at a massively discounted rate.
Dundas Lawyers understands the unique issues facing start-ups. Unlike most lawyers the founder of Dundas Lawyers is a former technology entrepreneur and senior IT Manager turned Lawyer. He’s experienced the highs and the lows of start-ups first hand and not just from an ivory tower! What is the Lean Legals package? Lean Legals is a package of legal services aimed at advising Start-Ups on the sorts of legal issues they face, and they can best deal with them.
The “Lean Legals” package consists of:
- an initial one hour fact finding interview after completion of a Legal Needs Analysis;
- a written Legal Needs Assessment that includes:
- a recommended entity type (Company or Trust for example);
- an overview of the legal liabilities for the entrepreneur when commercialising the project;
- a capitalisation plan (provided a proprietary company structure is recommended) based on two rounds of capital investment for the Start-Up to model any capital raising;
- a list of likely contracts that will be needed to commercialise the Start-Up’s product or service offering;
- the potential legal pitfalls that may apply to the particular Start-Up.
- two 20 minute “Consultation tokens” to be used at any time whilst at River City Labs to meet with a Dundas Lawyer at a “legal clinic”. Legal clinics will for Residents of River City Labs from time to time on an intermittent basis and may be with any of Dundas Lawyers legal practitioners.
That’s a minimum of two hours of time with a real lawyer for only $495.00! – a saving of approximately 45% off the usual hourly rates.
Resident only seminars
The Lean Legals package also includes attendance at two (2) exclusive legal seminars per annum on topics agreed to be of benefit to residents such as:
(a) “Are you investor ready”; and
(b) “Mechanics of capital raising”.
Residents that purchase the River City Labs “Lean Legals” Package from Dundas Lawyers are also entitled to receive 10% off Dundas Lawyers’ fixed fee items and standard hourly rates when engaging Dundas Lawyers to provide additional legal services.