- This event has passed.
RCL Open Coworking Day
- February 2
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Coworking, Games, Mobile, Social, Startup, Technology
- Event Tags:
- Brisbane Startups, Casual Desk Rental, Casual Office Space, Coworking, Entrepreneurs Brisbane, Open Coworking Day, Workspaces for Startups Brisbane
- RCL @ The Precinct 315 Brunswick St Fortitude Valley 4006 Australia + Google Map
RCL Open Coworking Day
February 2 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 8:00am on day First of the month, repeating until January 4, 2019
What is it like to work at River City Labs?
Come in and find out.
On the first Friday of every month you are welcome to come in and see what it’s like co-working alongside other entrepreneurs just like you. This is a no-strings-attached way to see how you can benefit from surrounding yourself by like-minded individuals and get your startup rolling.
We do not take bookings for open days, it is a first in first served basis for space. We have desks, lounge areas and other work spaces available for you to come along and work from the Labs. There is a visitors’ register to sign once you come in, here you will find the wifi passwords and other essential info needed for your day.
Register your tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/river-city-labs-open-co-working-day-tickets-28278631147
What will it be like?
- There will be lots of like minded people around for you to meet
- There will be space to work, meet and chat with other startups
- There will be an array of startup-focussed events and meetups during the day and at night
- We have full kitchen facilities to utilise and Nespresso coffee you can buy
- The is a vending machine located in the Labs for snacks & drinks
- Fortitude Valley is full of great coffee, food and cafes close by for your convenience
- You will have access to our RCL wifi for the time you are here
- *Warning* it might be sogood that you may never want to work from home again.Who is it for?
- Anyone interested in startups, has a startup or is looking to step out on their own
- Anyone wanting to meet and connect with the startup community of Brisbane
- Anyone looking to get out of their home office for a day or two
- Existing startups who have been ‘heads down’ for too long and need to get out and connect with some other people in the community
What should you bring?
- A laptop – or whatever you need to get some work done
- A personality and enthusiasm to connect
- Food /work supplies
A note to the novice coworker:
- Coworking is exactly that ‘co’ – alongside others. It is open plan and there are many people around you.
- The idea is to be around other people, so if you plan on coming in an not connecting, wearing headphones all day and being anti social, you may miss the point.
You will get out of the experience what you put in. Co-working spaces share many things; workspace, eating space, hangout space, food, ideas and connections, if this sounds exciting and something you’d be interested in being a part of, come and join us.
We look forward to seeing you in the Labs soon, just ask for Sam Tarryn or Jordan when you arrive.